Terms & Conditions
Ticket Halt is an online booking portal. It does not operate its own bus services. Ticket Halt provides live bus chart status to the travellers and a choice of bus operators, departure times and prices. It has tied up with many bus operators to provide these services to customers. Ticket Halt's advice to customers is to choose the bus operators that they are aware of and whose services they are comfortable with.
We provide guidance and support to our customers so they may book their bus tickets with ease. In order to do so, we may send SMS/E-Mail containing booking information and links upon customer's request.
Ticket Halt's Responsibilities Include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its network of bus operators.
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s) / inconvenience.
TicketHalt.com does not take responsibilities for the following:
- If buses of the bus operators do not depart from the station or arrive at the station on time.
- If the employees of the bus operators demonstrate rude behaviour or misbehave with the customers.
- If certain aspects of the buses of the bus operators such as seats are not up to the customer's expectations.
- If the bus operator cancels the trip for reasons unknown.
- If the baggage of a customer gets lost/ stolen/damaged in the event of travel.
- If the bus operator changes a customer's seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady/infant / aged passenger.
- If the customer waits at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveller on that particular bus).
- If the bus operator changes the boarding point and/or uses a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus departure point.
- The timings of bus arrivals and departures are as per the scheduled departure and arrival timings. However, the bus service provider may change the departure and arrival timings or the pickup locations, or the buses may get delayed due to unavoidable reasons such as traffic jams.
- On the date of journey, the passengers are requested to call at customer care (Mention on the ticket). In order to reconfirm the pick-up point and timing.
At the time of boarding the bus, the passengers may be required to present the following:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket email).
- Photo identity proof of the traveller whose name was provided while making the booking. This includes (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN Card or Voter ID Card.)
- Failing to do so, the passengers may not be allowed to board the bus.
- Once a bus ticket is issued, it is non-transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried thereunder or to refund in connection therewith, Tickethalt.com or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
- In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Tickethalt.com will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customer within 24 hours of the journey.
- Tickets booked on Tickethalt.com can be cancelled up to 2 hrs prior to the scheduled departure time; Tickethalt.com levies 10% cancellation charge of its own. The cancellation policy is applied to the base fare. These charges can be up to 100% depending on the service provider. Please check with Tickethalt.com Customer Help Desk for the exact cancellation rules on the ticket you have purchased. No cancellation is possible within two hours of departure. Some bus operator does not allow a ticket to be cancelled much before two hours of departure. In that case, cancellation shall not be possible on Tickethalt.com within those hours of departure.
- Tickethalt.com is a booking service only. It shall not be liable to make good the loss of goods or property of passengers for any of the acts, events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company.
- The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to the breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip. Baggage and luggage will be booked at owner's risk subjected to the acceptance by Tickethalt.com's travel partner.
- Provision of video, air conditioning and any such other services mentioned by Tickethalt.com's travel partners in the buses is their own responsibility. Any refunds/claims due to non-functioning or unavailability of these services need to be settled directly with the bus service provider.
- In the event of cancellation of a bus/service trip, Tickethalt.com will assist the passenger in providing an alternative similar service, subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then Tickethalt.com shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
- Passengers hereby consent to receive communications by SMS or calls from Tickethalt.com with regard to services provided by them.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.